RejudiCare Synergy Photozyme™
Reverse past UV damage and protect skin from future damage with RejudiCare Photozyme.
Sunscreen is not enough. Even the best sunscreens cannot prevent 100% of DNA damage due to UV radiation. The body can only repair up to 50% of DNA photodamage. There is now conclusive evidence that Photozyme technology repairs DNA photodamage, speciﬁcally preventing CPD(dimers) and UV-induced telomere shortening.
Photozyme uses DNA Liposome TechnologyTM to deliver DNA repair enzymes to skin cells. Photozyme signals the body’s natural repair process to repair DNA damage caused by UV radiation and helps reverse and prevent skin aging. It can be added to any skincare regimen to give your patients healthier, younger-looking skin.
Photozyme DNA Youth Recovery Facial Serum
The only topical product that combines three different DNA repair enzymes, delivered in a light, non-greasy formula that your patients will love.
WHO IS IT FOR
Patients who are interested in improving the health of their skin and delaying the signs of aging, including:
- Anyone with sun damage, including patients with a history of pre-cancerous lesions or skin cancer.
- Anyone recovering from a non-invasive procedure including Photo Dynamic Therapy.
WHY PATIENTS WILL LOVE IT
- Repairs past UV damage and prevents future damage for healthier skin.
- Boosts the results of their current anti-aging skincare regimen by repairing cell damage
- Light, non-greasy formula that is ideal fo use under other skincare products and m
- Great for all skin types.
Photozyme Omega 36 Body Complex
DNA photodamage does not just occur on the face, it ages the skin on the entire body.
- For patients interested in the overall heath of all of their skin.
- A rich, hydrating body lotion with all the DNA repair potential of the DNA YOuth Recovery Facial Serum.